Sunday, October 5, 2008

WALK AWAY

Hi, this is Bigbrolv, and I just bought the HSM3 Sing Together Gabriella Doll for my sister, and Walk Away sounds much better than the first two Gabriella solos. I'll try to make a recording and will post as fast as possible, but for now, here is the lyrics from the doll:

(Also, it doesn't give the full song; just a 30-sec preview)

Just Walk Away, oh, and don't look back
'Cause this what I pray, that's gonna hurt so bad
You know how strong, but I can't think back
Before it's too late, oh, just walk away
(Oh, Just Walk Away)
Ooh, just walk away
(Oh, just walk away)
Yeeah!

I'm not sure that's correct, but that's what I heard

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is going to be the best HSM song EVER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHERE IS IT????????

Anonymous said...

when are you gonna post it BigBrolv? Just make a short video for it on youtube even if it isn't that good. I just wanna hear what it sounds like with Vanessa.

Bigbrolv (Kelsi Nielsen Lover) said...

I can't make a recording and post it on here. I don't know how, but a person on here told me that they created the clip but is trying to get it on the internet. so be patient plz!

Anonymous said...

Oh ok. Thanks :]

Anonymous said...

i heard the preview. call 1-303-552-9830 and press number 8. and honestly, it didnt really catch me like "gotta go my own way"

Anonymous said...

I like it. It's not as emotional as 'Gotta Go My Own Way' but I like it.