Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sorry 4 Being Busy!

Wildcats,

I am apologizing for my absents this few days.
I have been very busy with school stuff, and family.
I do have to put those before computer.
There will be more absents but I will try my best to get news and posts up ASAP!

Also, Here are some new hsm3 posters of all the cast!
They are from the official site, so head on over and check them out.


but come September, i will have it all for you.
Everything from a new layout and banner, to hsm3 exclusives, and you can only get them here.

Are We Still All In This Together?

-Sayvon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. zeke looked funny. it was cool to see like all the cast instead of just the six. but it was weird how most were full body pics and like 2 were just their upperbodies, they looked huge! lol

Anonymous said...

Haha. Great update. the wallpapers were pretty sweet! Great to see basically the ENTIRE cast. And i understand the whole busy thing so just try ur best to update and i think we'll ALL always be in this together! (: